On Thursday 4 June 2015, the European Lime Association organised it's 25th annual general meeting. During the meeting, chaired by Ludwig De Mot, President of EuLA, Eleni Despotou (Secretary General) presented a highlight of 2014's main activities of the association (see activity report).
The chairs of the EuLA committees (Technical and environment committee, lime application committee, standardisation committee) presented the main activities and outcomes of their committees, taskforces and ad-hoc groups.
The organized elections renewed the mandate of the Board for two years. The Board members for the period 2015-2017 are the following:
- Mr Ludwig De Mot - President
- Mr Jacques Bernard de Jongh - Vice-president
- Mr Richard Stansfield - Vice-president
- Mr Thomas Stumpf - Vice-president
- Mr Michal Burzynski - Member
- Mr Carlo Conca - Member
- Mr Ignacio Estefania Moreira - Member
- Mr Damien Grégoire - Member
- Mr Moritz Iseke - Member
- Mr Jarkko Kaplin - Member
- Mr Bertrand Lugol - Member
- Mr Jean Marbehant - Member
The meeting was followed with a reception for celebrating the 25th anniversary of the association, gathering all past and present Presidents, Board members, members and staff.