10th July 2014. EuLA Science-Industry Roundtable on the Use of Lime in Mortars (Guimaraes)
EuLA organised on 10 July 2014 its 5th Science-Industry Roundtable on the use of lime in mortars.
Four years after its launch in 2010, the EuLA Science-Industry roundtable has been an opportunity for all researchers and members of the industry who participated to the work of the Roundtables to discuss the state of play of research for lime and mortars.
- Frederik Verhelst – EuLA – Industry Roundtable on lime in mortars
- Aurela Shitza – IMA Europe – The value of EuLA life cycle data to conduct LCA studies and their applicability
- Ozlam Cizer – KUL -Triaxial failure behavior of masonry – theory on pore collaps mechanism
- Kenan Michel – TU Dortmund – Model to consider three axial compression behavior of mortar in masonry
- Wolfram Jäger – Dresden TU – The leveling of the stress peaks in the interface between units and mortar
- Andy Smith – Lucideon – Durability of lime containing mortars – recent testing program