4th June 2015. EuLA 25th Annual General Meeting
On Thursday 4 June 2015, the European Lime Association organised it’s 25th annual general meeting. During the meeting, chaired by Ludwig De Mot, President of EuLA, Eleni Despotou (Secretary General) presented a highlight of 2014’s main activities of the association (EuLA Activity report 2014-2015).
The chairs of the EuLA committees (Technical and environment committee, lime application committee, standardisation committee) presented the main activities and outcomes of their committees, taskforces and ad-hoc groups.
The organised elections renewed the mandate of the Board for two years. The Board members for the period 2015-2017 are the following:
- Mr Ludwig De Mot – President
- Mr Jacques Bernard de Jongh – Vice-president
- Mr Richard Stansfield – Vice-president
- Mr Thomas Stumpf – Vice-president
- Mr Michal Burzynski – Member
- Mr Carlo Conca – Member
- Mr Ignacio Estefania Moreira – Member
- Mr Damien Grégoire – Member
- Mr Moritz Iseke – Member
- Mr Jarkko Kaplin – Member
- Mr Bertrand Lugol – Member
- Mr Jean Marbehant – Member
The meeting was followed with a reception for celebrating the 25th anniversary of the association, gathering all past and present Presidents, Board members, members and staff.