EuLA, the European Lime Association, was set up in 1990 to provide sector-based representation for the European lime industry before the European institutions.
As the voice of the European lime sector, EuLA provides technical, scientific and administrative support to its members on non-commercial issues including:
- Addressing the current complex legislative framework;
- Speaking with one voice on scientific and technical dossiers;
- Managing horizontal sectorial issues of common concern including sustainable development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health & Safety;
- Environmental Protection, Energy, Communications and end-of-use product legislation;
- Promoting Best Practices.
EuLA supports realising the vision of the lime sector. It exists to defend the interests of the European lime producers at a European level and support its members to their national objectives driven by a unique voice.
- Promote the interests of the European lime industry in all non-commercial issues.
- Advocating the benefits of lime
- Provide its members with competent assistance to address complex legislative framework.
- Ensure that the lime industry at large benefits from the sharing of non-sensitive information and best practices
- Inform its members about all relevant EU policy developments
- Ensure that policy makers are aware about the merits of lime sector
Rue des Deux Eglises 26, box 2
B-1000 Brussels (Belgium)
Tel : +32 (0)2 210 44 10
secretariat (at) ima-europe.eu
To access our publications or position papers, please click here.
How to reach us
Route description to EuLA/IMA office
EuLA and IMA Europe
In 2007, EuLA joined the European Industrial Minerals Association (IMA-Europe) as member. The secretariat is based in Brussels.