EuLA, the European Lime Association, was set up in 1990 by the members of the International Lime Association (ILA) to provide sector-based representation for the European lime industry.
As the voice of the European lime sector, EuLA provides technical, scientific and administrative support to its members on non-commercial issues including:
- Addressing the current complex legislative framework;
- Speaking with one voice on scientific and technical dossiers;
- Managing horizontal sectorial issues of common concern including sustainable development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health & Safety, Environmental Protection, Energy, Communications and end-of-use product legislation;
- Promoting Best Practices.
EuLA supports realising the vision of the lime sector. It exists to defend the interests of the European lime producers at a European level and support its members to their national objectives driven by a unique voice.
- Promote the interests of the European lime industry in all non-commercial issues.
- Advocating the benefits of lime
- Provide its members with competent assistance to address complex legislative framework.
- Ensure that the lime industry at large benefits from the sharing of non-sensitive information and best practices
- Inform its members about all relevant EU policy developments
- Ensure that policy makers are aware about the merits of lime sector
What EuLA represents
Membership to EuLA is open to national associations representing the lime industry.