Wednesday, 11 October, 2017
IMA-Europe AISBL, a Brussels based Association representing the Industrial Minerals Industry since 1993, is looking for its member EuLA aisbl - a Brussels based Association representing the Lime Industry - for immediate entry into function
Industrial affairs Intern
- Technical/scientific support to EU regulatory issues relevant to the European Lime Industry, especially in the field of climate change, energy, environment, air emissions;
- Support working groups coordination.
The position involves:
- Analysis of regulation, support in drafting of position papers, technical files and meeting reports;
- Coordination of WGs (agendas, minutes etc);
- Attendance of conferences and reporting.
- University degree (e.g. degree in science, economy, political sciences or equivalent);
- Interest and experience in EU initiatives, legislation and regulatory processes;
- Strong drafting and skills;
- Project management skills;
- Quick learner and ability to work independently;
- Any experience in the field of environment, climate change policies and energy are an asset;
- Rigorous, efficient and with excellent analytical and drafting skills;
- Fluency in English. French or German is an asset;
- Computer literate (proficient user of MS Office).
- A 6-month paid internship within a dynamic and motivated team in an international Industrial environment;
- Direct interaction with industry experts & decision-makers.
To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to Mrs Eleni Despotou at firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 25th.